What's new

PIF - Dorco ST-301 Blades

I have 60 Dorco ST-301's remaining from a 100-blade purchase. After using 40, they are just not my 'cup-o-tea'. Hopefully some of you will get better results than I.

Just PM me your address and the first 6 to respond will get 10 each. Thanks, all.

All spoken for. Enjoy. Ted, Glen, and Garrett went out yesterday. Ed, Jerry, Herb going out today.
I have never used any of the Dorco blades before and I am looking forward to my first shave with one. From what I have read the Dorco 301 blades are an improvement over the 300’s. I will try to take a microscope picture at 200x of the blade for the razor blade nerds (like me) on the forum. It might be time for another Eye Test post as I also have some Tatra blades to scope too.

Thank you for giving me the chance to try these out. I've been doing a lot of blade testing and have found 4 that really work for me. But another brand would be nice too.

The Dorco ST301 Blades arrived on Saturday, but I had only put a couple of shaves on the German Wilkie Blade (and I'm one of the frugal ones who will shave with the same blade until that blade is done). I love trying new blades but really hate wasting any shaves left in the current blade.

All that to say this...I will be loading up one of these Dorco ST301 blades for tomorrow's shave!! Will be following up with a post (or posts) of my experience.

Thank you, @wksimple!!

Top Bottom