What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF: DE Kit

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Hi, I'm a newbie. I'm participating. Great shaving products. I just don't want it to be like this again.
proxy.php
Imo, that looks like too much pressure. Try letting the skin calm down, and work on your lather. You don't want lather pic lather. You want it to be slippery between your fingers and on the wetter side. Light pressure, shallow angle, short strokes. No shaving where there isn't lather. Change only one piece of gear at a time. And RELAX!

GREAT PIF @Zig the Pirate !

Here's a kit for a beginner, or maybe somebody who can get more use out of these items than I can.
-Art of Shaving DE Safety Razor. It's a Mühle R89 with heavy duty handle, but absent of any markings. It has a "4" stamped on the cap, which I assume is Mühle's quality control number. New in the box.
-Four tucks of Gillette Platinum blades, unopened. So 20 blades.
-Three tucks of Astra Superior Platinum blades, unopened. 15 blades.
-Omega 63171 "Stripey" pure badger brush with stand. New in the tube.
-Two pucks of Williams shave soap. NIB.
-Two sealed shave sticks, Arko.
-Porcelain shave bowl, approximately 2-1/2" tall and 3-1/2" wide. This was a crafts project.
-Full bottle of Brut aftershave.
-Full bottle of Aqua Velva Ice Blue aftershave.
-Mini sampler of 30mL aftershave decants. There are six, all labeled.
-Clubman styptic pencil for weepers. New in packaging.
-I just happened to find a Lord L6 three-piece razor, a Gillette Tech copy. It's had one use, but is cleaned and sterilized.

Shipping is included, worldwide. I will pick a winner on January 31st.

To win, tell me what DE blade didn't live up to your expectations and why. That's it :)

Wonderful giveaway that I'd be very happy to enter if you're sure you don't mind sending a package to England.. :)

Worst de blade for me is by far Gillette silver blue. Shocking that it's so popular considering how horrible the shaves are from my 100 blade purchase so many years ago. I really must have gotten a bad batch because each one of them causes nicks and borderline allergic reaction tier irritation in every razor I've tried them in.

Why sit out? Not enough Arko for you?
Very well, three sticks of that lovely Arko scent :)
LOL just feel like it should go to someone that’s just starting. In a large part because of the help of people here, I have graduated to the next level. Besides I’m not an Aqua Velva man.

Wonderful giveaway that I'd be very happy to enter if you're sure you don't mind sending a package to England.. :)

Worst de blade for me is by far Gillette silver blue. Shocking that it's so popular considering how horrible the shaves are from my 100 blade purchase so many years ago. I really must have gotten a bad batch because each one of them causes nicks and borderline allergic reaction tier irritation in every razor I've tried them in.
And the winner is... well, why else would I quote that on the day the PIF ends?

@Samon DM me your address :)

Top Bottom