What's new

PIF Countdown to 1000

I didn't say I would be here. It's a secret plan so everyone else will stay up and post. Then in the morning when everyone else is asleep I will come in and hit the 156. Don't tell anyone else especially [MENTION=104903]doofus[/MENTION], he will tell everyone.

It's too confusing for him anyway! :laugh:

You go for it buddy. Hit that 156. Just save the 126 for me.
I didn't say I would be here. It's a secret plan so everyone else will stay up and post. Then in the morning when everyone else is asleep I will come in and hit the 156. Don't tell anyone else especially @doofus, he will tell everyone.

Looks like we're HONING in on the big number 126! keep your eyes peeled and your fingers primed y'all! happy hunting!

Nice Wolf Whiskers brush by the way. I have three of them and they are absolutely outstanding. I actually prefer them over any other handle I've found so far, including Paladin handles which are flawless as well. The Paladin knots are exceptional though.

I keep going back and forth between the Wolf Whisker's handle with a Shavemac 2 band Silvertip (not the d01) and the Paladin brush that I've been using. I do reach for the Envy Luxury knot from time to time as well as it's another favorite.

Top Bottom