What's new

PIF coming

Less than 24 hours before I spin the wheel (OK, so it's computer driven) to see who wins. The strop is nothing special, but I hope whoever wins really enjoys the razor and soap samples. The strop has some nicks from learning, but I think it will be a good learning strop. If you want better than, I love Slash McCoy's strops. Good luck to everyone who entered. These are the names I have now. Please let me know if I missed you. This PIF is due to the kind generosity of another member. Therefore, I do not take any credit whatsoever.

Here is my list of entries:
@jmarlow
@Timeclo
@jaro 101969
@texh
@oldskool76
@PlutoViola
@Zig the Pirate
@freebird0064

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Less than 24 hours before I spin the wheel (OK, so it's computer driven) to see who wins.
8e1596105bbc172e4f23e176909b8f84.gif

I meant to do this at 6:00, but better late than never (though better on time than late). @jmarlow send me your information and confirm which razor you would like (I assume still the top one). I will strop the chosen razor tomorrow on diamond pasted balsam and then on leather. Congrats. I plan on mailing it on Tuesday.

And thanks goes out to the unnamed member who inspired this PIF.

proxy.php

If a moderator can remove my last comment, I would appreciate it. It was not intended for this forum as I did not intend a political view to be posted here. I apologize for posting it.

Took my first spin tonight, just knocked out the cheeks, then finished the shave up with my SS that I already had geared up. The Col. Conk soap was truly delightful as well. I definitely have lots to learn (which I look forward to) when it comes to the SR. All in all I think it was a success. Looking forward to many more to come. Thanks again for the generous PIF!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Took my first spin tonight, just knocked out the cheeks, then finished the shave up with my SS that I already had geared up. The Col. Conk soap was truly delightful as well. I definitely have lots to learn (which I look forward to) when it comes to the SR. All in all I think it was a success. Looking forward to many more to come. Thanks again for the generous PIF!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
My soap was initially formulated to be ultra-slick for straights. I think youll find its one of THE best soaps out there in the slickness department. Happy Shaves my friend!

Top Bottom