What's new

PIF: Christmas PIF for the unemployed

This is a great Pif! I don't work, but I live in Norway so I can do without it. Hope this can brighten someones day!

What an awesome PIF. Beautiful razor!

I'm happy that I cannot enter the PIF. I just wanted to say that this is a really generous gesture.

That's very generous! Not only am I on unemployment, but I'm a total DE newbie. I ordered the Mercur Bakelite, per the reviews and price and a bar of Col. Cong's, but that's all i'll have.
Count me in too please!

Ill jump in, been off since sept 1st. Nobody hiring electricains local so its looking like I might have to on the road.

I'm (sadly) qualified for the PIF, but shall not enter because I won another one recently. Thank you for your kindness to your fellow members, especially as the holidays approach.

Thanks all for your kind words but I'm giving out of what I have - nothing special really.

I've also been contacted by another member and a vendor, both wanting to remain anonymous, offering to provide aftershave to the winner if the winner is located in the US.

Some great guys around this forum!

Mark, you are one of those great guys. Brilliant gesture from a real gent. Good luck to the eventual winner.

Fortunately for me, I'm not in this year. Last Christmas was tough around here, though.

Excellent idea for a PIF. Kudos to you, good sir.

Top Bottom