What's new

PIF: Catie's Bubbles

In a generous PIF here, I won, along with other goodies, Catie’s Bubbles La Terre Vert soap and splash. Both are almost full, and, like other CB products I’ve used, they perform very well. The fragrance is sandalwoody and herby, distinctive but not overwhelming. I like it, but my wife doesn’t. So I’m offering it as PIF.

All in CONUS are welcome . Just reply with “I’m In” by noon EDT on Friday, September 4. I’ll use Google random number generator to pick a winner and send the package by Priority Mail.

Catie's Bubbles La Terre Vert.jpg

I'm in.

Catie's Bubbles is one of those soaps that is on my list to try but I've yet to acquire any. So I would love the opportunity your generous PIF affords, THANK YOU!

In a generous PIF here, I won, along with other goodies, Catie’s Bubbles La Terre Vert soap and splash. Both are almost full, and, like other CB products I’ve used, they perform very well. The fragrance is sandalwoody and herby, distinctive but not overwhelming. I like it, but my wife doesn’t. So I’m offering it as PIF.

All in CONUS are welcome . Just reply with “I’m In” by noon EDT on Friday, September 4. I’ll use Google random number generator to pick a winner and send the package by Priority Mail.

View attachment 1147493
I'm in!

Top Bottom