What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF: Canada, U.S., Central & South America

Such a generous PIF, it just seems there ought to be a way to show appreciation in a tangible way. Lemme see... hmmm - after much consideration I think it only right that we raise funds and send one of these to @Messygoon.

ajy1gs18272-ccuwhit87rsa_1.jpg

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Such a generous PIF, it just seems there ought to be a way to show appreciation in a tangible way. Lemme see... hmmm - after much consideration I think it only right that we raise funds and send one of these to @Messygoon.

View attachment 1357889
NOOOO!!!!!

Captain, regardless of our baseball rivalry, we are brothers. Which means we pick on each other, but won't stand for anyone else picking on each other, regardless of how misguided an allegiance may be. :001_rolle

Some of my favorite memories have taken place watching the Cards and Cubs battle from within the friendly confines of Wrigley Field. There is no better place in the world to spend a summer day. Especially when the Cardinals' flag is one notch above the Cubs' on the center field scoreboard mast. :thumbup1:

On our honeymoon back in 1988, my wife and I saw the Cubs and Dodgers play 14 innings at Wrigley. The Lake Michigan wind made for an almost unbearably cold day. Harry Caray led "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" twice. His second rendition a little more slurred than the first. Got to see both Sutcliffe and Hershiser pitch. Great game and a great memory. And, yes, my wife is a saint.

NOOOO!!!!!

Captain, regardless of our baseball rivalry, we are brothers. Which means we pick on each other, but won't stand for anyone else picking on each other, regardless of how misguided an allegiance may be. :001_rolle

Some of my favorite memories have taken place watching the Cards and Cubs battle from within the friendly confines of Wrigley Field. There is no better place in the world to spend a summer day. Especially when the Cardinals' flag is one notch above the Cubs' on the center field scoreboard mast. :thumbup1:

On our honeymoon back in 1988, my wife and I saw the Cubs and Dodgers play 14 innings at Wrigley. The Lake Michigan wind made for an almost unbearably cold day. Harry Caray led "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" twice. His second rendition a little more slurred than the first. Got to see both Sutcliffe and Hershiser pitch. Great game and a great memory. And, yes, my wife is a saint.
A long time ago, I had a roommate who was a Cubs fan and another who was a Cards fan. I once took a picture of them in Cubs/Cards gear; they were standing in the kitchen. IIRC, one of them posed with a knife pointed at the other. 😁

As a Dodgers and A's fan, I was agnostic in their (friendly) rivalry.

Top Bottom