What's new

PIF Canada only: soaps, aftershaves, DE blades

Hello All,
I am passing along the following box, which I received from the gentlemanly @jdburger.
Details of the contents under the photos. I am also adding two more soaps (not in photos), Razorock Chicago (unused) and Razorock Don Donato (very gently used).
*****IMPORTANT: this is within Canada only, because of the aftershaves.*****
Lots of goodies in here. Try them out. Keep something you like, add something to box, then PIF it again. Share the love.

If you're in Canada, and you're interested, just say "I'm in". Can't go wrong. I think I will let this run for a couple of weeks. Let's say it will last until Saturday Aug 25 becomes Sunday Aug 26, local Ottawa time), then I will pick an entry at random.
Any questions, just ask.

Good luck!

IMG_20190126_114623.jpg

Top row, left to right: Razorock Classic soap, Col Conk Lime soap, Omega soap, Captain's Choice Bay Rum soap.
Middle row, left to right: Tabac soap, Stirling Soap Stirling Noir soap, Stirling Soap Coniferous soap, Stirling Soap Scots Pine Sheep soap, Godrej soap.
Bottom row, left to right: La Toja soap, Body Shop Maca Root soap, Italian Barber Amici soap, Razorock Tobacco #1 soap.

IMG_20190126_114658.jpg

Left to right: Proraso white aftershave balm, Pinaud Clubman musk aftershave, Pinaud Clubman vanilla aftershave, Pinaud Clubman original aftershave, Italian Barber Amici aftershave, Osage Rub aftershave, Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum.

IMG_20190126_114718.jpg
Blades (Shaverboy, Derby Extra, Astra Platinum) + Brylcreem.

Great to see a Canadian PIF.
This is almost an insta-den, very generous.
Although there is some stuff I'd like to try, respectfully not in, some other Canuck will be lucky to get it.

Not in, but thanks for giving us Canadian wetshavers some love

Somebody should stick some of the great Canadian artisan products in there

Looks interesting. I’ll be away in part of September but I’d be interested for another time. Good to see something for Canadian members.

I am not in

but if this box makes its way to near Toronto I can add some blades and some other items from my den I never use.

Hello from Northern Ontario.
Very generous pif! Some lucky hoser is going to be a very happy camper!
Respectfully, not in. I already have too much stuff!

My first DE razor comes today...I am just learning about aftershaves today...forgot all about it.

...this us the first PIF I have seen open to Canadians....lol.

I'd like to give these a whirl....I am in from Alberta!

Thanks for the shout out, @jdburger! I had a number of things passed to me in a couple of PIFs, so I mostly just get credit for not holding it all too closely. :)

Very generous PIF, @mio_cuggino! Not in, but FYI the Proraso Aftershave Balm is I believe Proraso Blue. It has a kind of anise thing going on. That one was courtesy of Winners :D It didn't do much for me but I love the Proraso Green ASB and am rationing it.

Enjoy, everyone!

Hello All,
Apologies for dragging my feet, life had other plans.
So, I declare, by randon-number picking, @John Rose as the winner.
Thank you all for entering.
@John Rose : please send me a PM with your contact info. There's something for you on its way...

Top Bottom