What's new

PIF: British Rocket

Jake,
i have never tried a Rocket or any British made razor before and would be most interested to do so if that is possible. Thank you very much for offering this great PIF!

Don't count me in on this PIF. I would like to give Rocket a shot some time, but I just scored a beauty British SS Gold from Jake. Nice razor BTW.

~Frank

Jake:

Great PIF. Please count me in as I have never had the opportunity to experience shaving with a British razor. Thanks very much for the opportunity.

Don

I'm definately interested. I've always wanted to try a Rocket. Great pics by the way. Thanks for the chance to try it out.

Wow, what a very generous PIF. :smile:

I've got and used a number of Rockets so please do not include me in this.

Good luck to everyone else though - whoever wins will get to try one of the best razors ever made.

Do not count me in. I have this razor and it is the razor I use the most lately. It provides great shaves and is a very well designed piece off equipment IMO. Great PIF!

Very cool, I have some Gillette TTO's, neither British though. I'd love to give this a try so count me in. Very cool of you to offer this up, greatly appreciated no matter who gets it!

Top Bottom