What's new

Pif blades

OK just for fun I am doing this pif.it is open to the whole world. I will ship most economical method. I had a bad Friday evening so my son and I headed out on a road trip Saturday. Much needed. We got a cheap (regret) motel in Abilene TX . I live very close to Dallas. So the idea was to leave all my troubles behind. Success. I feel better. Well,I scored a couple of straights at an antique shop. Made me happy. I also ran across a couple of old Gillette blades. Box did not seem to be opened. I did not open so no idea if they are good. In this pif I am giving one of the 10 blade boxes and a shave gel from Ukraine. I had a local do some shopping for me and this came. It's not for brush so I never use it. So basically some shave gel and blades.I may add a soap sample or something . I just felt like sending something out to the universe after enjoying a great weekend. This is open to anyone anywhere. I will pick a winner Monday or Tuesday . Good luck
IMAG0912.jpg

I will be adding some kiehls shave cream for brush. I love this stuff. Just got a new tub and will add to pif.it will be in some type of container. Enough for a few shaves.

Will close sometime this evening. It may be until the weekend that I ship. I need to get clean new containers for samples. Probably gonna be a few.

JayEddie wins. Just message me and we will settle up. Thanks for entering gentlemen. Next month I'm thinking of doing something big so keep an eye out.

Top Bottom