What's new

PIF - Bevy of Balms

I'm in. Not much of a sportsman but the game I'll never forget is when Mr. C. (No names to protect the guilty) taunted our little league pitcher Stan Brown into crying and quitting the game. That's about 40 years ago so I hope both have moved on. I do recall Mr Jones giving Mr c. A piece of his mind after the game.

I'm in. The most memorable game that I've attended was 1994. CFL Football, BC Lions beat the Baltimore Stalions to win the Grey Cup. That game had everything, raucus noise, lots of beer, fights in the stands, and dramatic swings in momentum.

If having been at a remarkable sporting event is not a condition, I'm in. I've only been to a handful of Orioles games (almost all of which they won, which I suppose is remarkable).

That part was just for fun. When I was first a fan, the Orioles were a powerhouse...but the '69 Mets hooked little Rory on baseball!

Can I still be IN?
Almost a week..

Best Sporting Event I went to was an NHL playoff game 2002-- crowd was so loud. Got to see a penalty shot, went from silent in the stands to deafening!

Living in Norway so dunno if i can join, but anyways

The best soccer game i went to when my team won the league in 2007

In if can ship to Canada
Most memorable sporting event was my 10 year old daughter's last baseball game (Playing against the best team in the league) - She has been struggling with catching the ball all season and has been getting a lot of flack for it from her teammates but at the last game she was a star. She caught her first fly ball and managed to be the only player on her team to score a run...Her team still lost but she sure did shine. I am pretty proud of her for never giving up when all the other players on her team had.

If I have time I am in.

My memorable sporting event was the big celebration the Padres did for when Tony Gwynn passed away. Fans poured into the stadium. Everyone chanting Tony the whole time.

I'm in.
The most memorable sporting event that I attended was game one of the 2012 World Series. It was great seeing Pablo Sandoval hit three home runs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cutoff is six minutes from now, 8 PM.
It's been fun seeing all the sporting events that excited you all!

They arrived today. I should of checked the mailbox earlier today when i got home. I already shaved earlier. I just checked the mail 20 minutes ago. A little hot here in the valley of the sun. Going to let them cool off a bit. Thank you Rory. The return address, awesome place. Must be nice to live out there.

Top Bottom