What's new

PIF: Arko Shave Sticks

Ok, so I won a NIVEA shave stick and figured I should take the time to PIF a stick or two of Arko in response.

So if you would like to try Arko for the first time, please reply to this thread as "I'm IN" and I will put your name in the hat.

CONUS Only

I'll let this run till next Sunday, I have TWO Arko Sticks to send to TWO winners.

Honor system on trying it for the first time. No strings attached.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
At one time men actually complained about the scent of Arko, though I'm certain those days are long behind us.

A very thoughtful gesture, this PIF. I have some Arko mashed in a mug, and another stick on deck with a few more in the hold so I'm not in this one.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
At one time men actually complained about the scent of Arko, though I'm certain those days are long behind us.

A very thoughtful gesture, this PIF. I have some Arko mashed in a mug, and another stick on deck with a few more in the hold so I'm not in this one.
I've only HEARD that it's good stuff, but I am planning to try Arko someday... But since I always win PIFFssss I am not in this time gents.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I've heard mixed reviews, but I have stuck a wick in Arkoman's head and lit it. Kept the Skeeters away all night! True story doggone!
Back in my day Arko was an effective means of birth control.
Did they make you hold it under your nose till the desire went away?
Nope.
Then how did it work?
The girl just holds the stick of Arko tightly between her knees- it's foolproof!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Back in my day Arko was an effective means of birth control.
Did they make you hold it under your nose till the desire went away?
Nope.
Then how did it work?
The girl just holds the stick of Arko tightly between her knees- it's foolproof!
Brother, there is a strong possibility that you are worse than me on B&B. But you use them $5 werds so often nobody knows what you're saying half of the time.

For the sake of variety and trying everything, I'm in! Thanks for the chance to try Farmer Tan's most favoritest shaving soap in the whole wide world.

:biggrin1:

Top Bottom