What's new

PIF a week #15: Kiehl's Fuel for your face.

Last week I was in NYC for work and walking back to my hotel from dinner, my colleague and I passed the Kiehl's store on 9th street. I've been seeing their their classic mens EdT in some of the shaves of the day and was curious to try it. It had been a rough day and I was a little punchy, but I'd just eaten a "5 Napkin Burger" and was in one of those rare love the world moods that causes me to talk to everyone I meet as if we'd not only gone to school together, but lived next door and our mothers were best friends. As a result, the exquisitely groomed clerk who sold me the EdT took me under his wing and forced 4 samples of Kiehl's Facial Fuel on me.

The alternative explanation is that he just thought my skin needed help. What foolishness. The very last thing in the world this face needs is more fuel. My face consumes so much fuel as it is, that's there is an entire section in the last IPCC report tying my face to anthropogenic climate change.

Besides, according to the experts (my wife and mother), I'm already the handsomest man in the world. Using something to make me even handsomer would be unfair to the rest of you and I'm, if nothing else, a fair man. So, I've decided to pass this on to one of you guys who could use a bit of fuel. Maybe you have a big date coming up? An interview for a promotion or a job and you would like your face to have a "fresher, healthier appearance". If so, just state that you're in AND I'd like to hear what you plan on doing with a better looking face. Will you use it for good or for evil?

You must be a badged member of some sort to be in. Veteran, Contributor, Active Duty, Vegetarian, whatever. Just have some sort of badge.

IMPORTANT NOTE: For the next few weeks EVERYONE is badged on B&B.(Thanks for the heads up on that Jessy).

Pics of what you'll be receiving:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I'm also not in, but wanted to offer my support, and a bump. And actually, if you think about it... everyone on B&B is badged for a little while. :)

I'm in. Sounds like good stuff to try. Thanks for the opportunity. I will, of course, use this for good.

Ok Andy6228...you're the winner. Not a flurry of interest in Face Fuel so after 3 days, let's go ahead and send it to you. The next PIF goes up this weekend.

PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail to you.

Not in, since I already use this product (plus another version for evening moisturiser, one of their toners, a scrub and a face cleaner!!!). A good PIF though.

Top Bottom