What's new

PIF... a Fine soap- American Blend (conus only)

I'm in and thank you for the opportunity. I have been wanting to try Fine for a while now.

My current favorite and go to soap is anything from Stirling. I just used the Sharp Dressed Man for the 1st time last night (had a sample puck for a while that I received free in an order) and wow! It might be my favorite scent along with Stirling Gentlemen.

Good luck to all that are in!

Not in, but somebody's in for a treat. Nice idea, Joe. My favorite soap (changes weekly) is probably Saponificio Varesino. Your Fine AB PIF soap shares many of SV's qualities like easy lathering, slickness and great scent...:001_cool:

I'm in and I vacillate on a favorite between Tabac and CRSW(PURO fresco) which is no longer offered. Just maybe just maybe Fine American Blend can replace the CRSW but never the Tabac

Great PIF, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Not in, as I already own a puck, and find it fabulous. I would want a second, but I'm never going to be able to use up all of my soap as it is. Someone is going to love this gift!

I am in. I have only ever used one soap. It is Stirling Naked and Smooth. I am looking to broaden my horizons.

I'm in. Thanks for the chance.

Currently my favorite is MWF with Fine L'orange Noir a very close second.

I'm in! :thumbup:

So far the best thing I have used was this....

CCshc45web.jpg

I am in as I have wanted to try this soap.

My favorite soap is the 2015 SCS Soap for Hope

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom