What's new

PIF - a collection of things

I'm overdue to pay it forward after being the recipient of an overly generous offer from @It's Hedley a little while back, so hopefully somebody can put these to good use.
Up for grabs is:
- CRSW Schapenmelk soap, probably about 90% full
- Cella shaving stick, about 2ounces worth cut from the brick (unused)
- Cremo sandalwood shave cream, probably a couple snurdles squeezed out
- Nivea sensitive ASB (unused)
- Spanish Williams Aqua Velva (unused)
- about 4ounces of Skin Bracer decanted into glass bottle
- two brushes: Vulfix 2273 super badger (21mm I believe), Omega 10290 boar (22 or 24mm)
- a long-comb Gillette NEW, and will include some blades

Since @It's Hedley and I had a nice little exchange during his PIF about travel, which I am dying to do again, I'll send this to whoever is the first to guess my favorite place I've ever visited. Country is fine, doesn't need to be a specific city. Hopefully someone gets it, but if nobody has by end of Tuesday I'll go with whoever chooses #2 on my list (which I already know in my mind).

CONUS only because of the alcohol. Good luck, I hope everyone has a great weekend.

IMG_3184.jpg

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Well he'll I'm in. Prague? Couldn't hurt.

Also, -1 to anyone that perused over 2k posts to glean an idea. Shame on you. Just don't do it. ✌

Last edited:
Awesome PIF! Not in, but I'm curious what the answer will be (anyplace close to your avatars homeland?)... 🙂

To confirm , Do we get just one guess or can we guess until you have a winner ? And I'm not talking someone basically putting a dictionary of countries in one post ..

Great PIF, I’m in. I’m going to guess Austria. I’ve wanted to go there for quite some time now.

Top Bottom