What's new

PIF- 2020 LE Pipe Artist's proof

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm in.

My mom was a breast cancer survivor but she unfortunately passed away unexpectedly earlier this year.

My condolences, sir! My mother has been fighting cancer as well of late, and while she is still with us, we are forced to contemplate mortality a bit more than we would like.

I do not smoke.

If I win, this will be going in the next St Sue auction ... if nothing else it'll give @Jim a chance to put his big-boy pants on.

Outstanding! I'm in.
r2LmDgm.jpg
Trying to catch the attention of a 3 year old, if that's how it works!

Last edited:
AWESOME PIF! Not in, fortunate to get mine in the initial offering, but will chime in that this pipe is fantastic and smokes like a dream!!! Best of luck to all!

I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’m in on this.

I also want to say what an incredible PIF. I’ve never been able to get a BB LE pipe and this one is beautiful.

I also want to say that I’ve never seen such a generous PIF before. This is up there with PIF’ing a toggle!

Sorry for your loss @Whisky . This is very generous gesture in honor!

I’d like to be considered “in” please!

My user grade meerschaum has been longing for a partner since my foray into trying pipes at the beginning of the year!:001_tongu

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Bump to the top. Here are the folks that have responded with “I’m in.” If I missed you or you decide to throw your hat in let me know and I’ll get you on the list. I plan on having my son pick drawing a name from a hat tomorrow evening around 6ish (eastern time). I should be able to post the winner around 8 after he’s in bed. Good luck to everyone.

@Dan-O
@MilkCrate
@sdimartino
@T Murphy
@seabee1999
@Falcon Eddie
@Bakker1964
@1Speedster
@Jsanchez
@mrlandpirate
@Doc4
@pault