What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF: 1968 N-4 Gillette Slim (UK Only)

I was born 68 last quarter. Would love a birth year razor but i am not in the UK
You are in.

An exceptional case.

Although you will be the only US Gent I will be allowing to enter.

The thing is, I would prefer it to stay in the UK.

So I get custody rights to see it it one weekend in four.

So we can visit the the Zoo together.

And see Mr and Mrs Jingles and baby Jingles.

London Zoo's resident two fingered sloth family.

I love sloths.

As does N-4.

Last edited:
I have a friend who lives in England. I could also participate. Delivery to his address if I won, by the way, he has his own YouTube channel about razors.

We have a winner to announce.

I put entrants in by post number into a random number selector and the selected number was 21.

Congratulations @EclipseRedRing!

Please PM me your details, and I can get it off to you early the week after next. We are going off on a camp tomorrow till next Saturday, but I will get it dispatched ASAP.

Thanks to all colleagues who entered!

Regards.

Last edited:

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Wow! I am thrilled and humbled to win such a great PIF, the generosity and friendship of the B&B membership never ceases to amaze me. In the short time you have been a member here Simon it has become clear that you exemplify all that is good in B&B; you make a fine Ambassador and I enjoy reading your posts very much. I should do more to follow your example and so with that in mind I will put together a PIF of my own in the next few weeks to keep the goodwill going. Thank you again my friend, Richard

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
The Slim has arrived and is in wonderful condition; it even included a tuck of blades that I have never tried before. I hope that Simon @Alum Ladd will not mind me showing the very kind, hand written note he included. A fine PIF from a fine gentleman, thank you Simon. As promised, a PIF of my own will follow shortly so keep your eyes peeled 👍

20220823_150637.jpg

The Slim has arrived and is in wonderful condition; it even included a tuck of blades that I have never tried before. I hope that Simon @Alum Ladd will not mind me showing the very kind, hand written note he included. A fine PIF from a fine gentleman, thank you Simon. As promised, a PIF of my own will follow shortly so keep your eyes peeled 👍

View attachment 1509964
I am really happy that it arrived quickly and safely and that you like the little package Richard!

Thanks @Curly Straight for your kind words and deeds, and to all the Gentlemen who have shown me such kindness and generosity over the months, maybe a cliche, but too many to list.

I will be offering more little PIF's in the future.

Thank you all once again colleagues and friends.

Top Bottom