What's new

PIF - 1000 posts

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Awww... Thanks ya all. But really only 3 weeks out of the year are awful. Otherwise it is 25 to 30 hours a week and paid for 46. So don't feel to bad for me. Better than cheffing where you work 70 hours and are paid for 40 for 50 weeks out of the year.

The Popular makes me happy. Too lazy tired to make a lather with the Arko yet though. Maybe Sunday. When overwhelmed I go for Barbasol with Proraso pre-shave or use Cremo as a pre-shave... either short cut I would recommend.

After my shameless begging, tanuki was kind enough to send me a smooshed sample of arko in an envelope. I have yet to try it, because I still have a sample of paa cad in there, but, i will in order to try out the lather. As per the scent, i wouldn't call it a urinal cake, but, maybe the cheap soap they used to have in schools. I can use it, but, it don't smell pertty enough to use daily. Thanks tanuki.

After my shameless begging, tanuki was kind enough to send me a smooshed sample of arko in an envelope. I have yet to try it, because I still have a sample of paa cad in there, but, i will in order to try out the lather. As per the scent, i wouldn't call it a urinal cake, but, maybe the cheap soap they used to have in schools. I can use it, but, it don't smell pertty enough to use daily. Thanks tanuki.

You’re welcome, Just don’t let @FarmerTan see your post. You know how he is about Arko. :ouch1::001_wub:

And those that insult it. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
:a41::2guns::gun_bandana::death:
(Amazing how many shooting emojis there are!)

At least you downgraded the scent insult from urinal cake to school soap.

Awww... Thanks ya all. But really only 3 weeks out of the year are awful. Otherwise it is 25 to 30 hours a week and paid for 46. So don't feel to bad for me. Better than cheffing where you work 70 hours and are paid for 40 for 50 weeks out of the year.

The Popular makes me happy. Too lazy tired to make a lather with the Arko yet though. Maybe Sunday. When overwhelmed I go for Barbasol with Proraso pre-shave or use Cremo as a pre-shave... either short cut I would recommend.

Yeah, those hours are accurate.

I highly recommend the Arko as a shortcut lather lol, so easy. Rub wet face on stick, rub wet brush on face, shave, repeat.

School soap isn't actually wrong, I can smell that in there, but there's more to it.

Definitely a mild industrial smell.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You’re welcome, Just don’t let @FarmerTan see your post. You know how he is about Arko. :ouch1::001_wub:

And those that insult it. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
:a41::2guns::gun_bandana::death:
(Amazing how many shooting emojis there are!)

At least you downgraded the scent insult from urinal cake to school soap.
I just sawed it. I'll let it pass. This time, cuz I got a feeling that he'll be an Arko Konvert soon enough. It only persuades those of the highest intelecktual order ya know.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
No doubt. I love me some Arko. Both the lather and the scent. One must always have at least two sticks of Arko on hand. I think that started with Noah and his Arko.

Hey, don't throw the fruit that was a good one! :lol:
Well, I clapped!:a14:

Top Bottom