What's new

PIF - 1000 posts

And so the epic saga of The Chef and The Popular begins to wind down. The 8 Ball of Justice has been thrown into Mt. Doom never to be seen again (unless it lodged itself in a crevice then rolled down a service shaft which led many miles away to the North where it could have been found by an unsuspecting fisherman who pawned it at a shop and was then purchased by a Badger and Blade member along with a 1965 D4 Gillette Super Speed) and possibly used at some time in the future to determine the fate of a PIF recipient)!

But in the meantime @Chef455 has come forward to claim the mighty Feather Popular with an every trusty stick of Arko and a tuck if blades. And once again there was peace in the neighborhood. A superb Thanksgiving wish come true. Happy Pre-Thanksgiving All! Congrats to all the winners on this most fine PIF by @Tanuki!

And now cos I’ve been dying to say it - Winna Winna Turkey Dinna! [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so the epic saga of The Chef and The Popular begins to wind down. The 8 Ball of Justice has been thrown into Mt. Doom never to be seen again (unless it lodged itself in a crevice then rolled down a service shaft which led many miles away to the North where it could have been found by an unsuspecting fisherman who pawned it at a shop and was then purchased by a Badger and Blade member along with a 1965 D4 Gillette Super Speed) and possibly used at some time in the future to determine the fate of a PIF recipient)!

But in the meantime @Chef455 has come forward to claim the mighty Feather Popular with an every trusty stick of Arko and a tuck if blades. And once again there was peace in the neighborhood. A superb Thanksgiving wish come true. Happy Pre-Thanksgiving All! Congrats to all the winners on this most fine PIF by @Tanuki!

And now cos I’ve been dying to say it - Winna Winna Turkey Dinna!
proxy.php
proxy.php

Man, I love a good parenthetical phrase (especially one that opens the door to the next installment of the canonical saga and, no doubt, to reams of fan-fic).

Congratulations on your verbosity

1574832150636.png

First ARKO impressions: I love the fresh, clean smell. I can see why it's overpowering for some though. I watched a video since I've never used a stick before, only a soap, but this was definitely one of the easiest lathering soaps I've used. Instant lather from a tiny amount!

Thanks again, and now I think it's time to PIF ;)

After USPS took the package on a tour, the Grande arrived! Thus far, I've sniffed the Arko and can report that it smells pleasantly soapy. However, I also have a significantly reduced sense of smell at the moment due to a nasty cold.

Once I can actually smell again and try out the razor, I'll report back. Thanks to Tanuki for the PIF!

Oh! I forgot, I tried the supermax blades in the tech, and I think I'm going to have to order a pack of those blades. The combination of the two was the most smooth, delightful DE shave I've had.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
The Popular has made it through the USPS test as well. Received on Friday. I apologize for not posting earlier, but I am one of said postal carriers (my chef days are behind me) and we are getting our booties handed to us. Thank you so much Tanuki!
20191201_184613.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The Popular has made it through the USPS test as well. Received on Friday. I apologize for not posting earlier, but I am one of said postal carriers (my chef days are behind me) and we are getting our booties handed to us. Thank you so much Tanuki!
View attachment 1040846
Thanks for your service in the Postal Service. It is one of the most important and thankless jobs I know of.

I am one of said postal carriers (my chef days are behind me) and we are getting our booties handed to us.

Now I really apologize for any razzing I gave you earlier! Hang in there, my friend. I hope that the Popular shaves well for you, as well as I know the Arko and Feather blades perform.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Now I really apologize for any razzing I gave you earlier! Hang in there, my friend. I hope that the Popular shaves well for you, as well as I know the Arko and Feather blades perform.
Lol! Your "razzing" is never mean spirited my friend!

Top Bottom