What's new

PIF - 1000 posts

Oh snap! That's the second thing I've ever won in my life! I'll be doing a PIF to PIF in a few weeks then :D

Super jazzed to try arko and a UK tech!

Raven Koenes

My precious!
What an exceptional pif! Congratulations to all the winners! I'm so happy I didn't win the Grande since I have three already, not a black metal one, but three...I'm greedy...oh, and a Roedter 1909 (a messed up Grande)...also a Schone, does that count as a Grande? If so, I have five. Oh, and my Roedter 1909 is black metal, so I do have one of them. I really am shameless. @sneefy I look forward to pictures and a first shave report! :w00t:

Last edited:
What an exceptional pif! Congratulations to all the winners! I'm so happy I didn't win the Grande since I have three already, not a black metal one, but three...I'm greedy...oh, and a Roedter 1909 (a messed up Grande)...also a Schone, does that count as a Grande? If so, I have five. Oh, and my Roedter 1909 is black metal, so I do have one of them. I really am shameless. @sneefy I look forward to pictures and a first shave report! :w00t:
I'll make sure to report in. I have a Novembeard going but I can at least try it on my neck right away!

Setting the shamelessness bar pretty high there, Raven. :innocent:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
He's busy fishing, obviously!

You could send me his winnings. I'm sure I'd get right on to forwarding the stuff!

@Chef455 !! 😴😴😴 Wake up! You won! PM me!

The PIF goods are floating down the mailstream. Except yours!

I consulted the Magic 8 Ball of Justice. It said “Try again later”. I took this to mean that the Feather PIF award should be submitted to the Court of Appeal tomorrow.

You are a chef. @Chef455 to be precise. Do you want to Feather your den? Or do you want justice to be served? Any recommendation for condiments?

So, PM me a mailing address. Your address, or of an accessory before or after the fact.

Or tomorrow, at the hour of whenever I get around to it, judgement will be paid forward to somebody else.

[...the sound of a cell door slamming shut echoes down a long, empty corridor...]

Ah, justice by the Magic 8 Ball. The Oracle. The Palantir of grooming. Will @Chef455 loose his reservation for his table for one with a view? We'll just have to see. In the meantime, @Tanuki is starting to shake the Magic 8! :pipe:

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Yikes! I can totally understand if the 8 ball has been shaken and Popular door sent downstream but I hope I am waking up in time. If not the condiment of the hour will be regret laced with shame.

@Tanuki PM has been sent. Thank you so much and I apologize again for slacking. Congrats to all the other winners. Looking forward to trying the Arko!

FarmerTan

Yikes! I can totally understand if the 8 ball has been shaken and Popular door sent downstream but I hope I am waking up in time. If not the condiment of the hour will be regret laced with shame.

@Tanuki PM has been sent. Thank you so much and I apologize again for slacking. Congrats to all the other winners. Looking forward to trying the Arko!
@Tanuki : any man who is looking forward to trying Arko is obviously a gentleman. You simply MUST see fit to release him from his cell so he too can enjoy the glorious olfactory stimulation that is Arko!

BAM! Chef is back in the mix. Well done sir. Tanuki is a benevolent man of the PIF. I’m sure the 8 ball has been put down [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

BAM! Chef is back in the mix. Well done sir. Tanuki is a benevolent man of the PIF. I’m sure the 8 ball has been put down [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Benevolent Man of the PIF" ! He needs to add that to his signature line....

"Benevolent Man of the PIF" ! He needs to add that to his signature line....

Easier said than done with my sig line limits...

I’m trying to live up to my new title, so the Justice Ball has been cast into the fires of Orodruin and the true Popular will be wielded by @Chef455 as soon as I can get to the P.O.

As Mad Magazine used to boast, the goods will be personally delivered by a uniformed representative of the United States government.

Top Bottom