What's new

Pictures of new product - tell me your opinion

The green one maybe a 2/10 at best. The speckled blue one I really like and would say maybe 9/10. As much as I like the speckled looking one I currently have a lather bowl and unless it breaks I would not be buying one at this time. I am actually a bigger fan of having one of your copper bowls instead if I were looking to buy one.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
My re-purposed CC Lather bowls

My Valet Captains Coin Collector Bowl
20220530_095249.jpg

Our Countertop Copper Key Keeper bowl

20220530_095428.jpg

And what was supposed to be my USB Utility bowl which was stolen from me by my wife, is now her Starry Night Silver Sanctuary bowl!

20220530_095156.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
My re-purposed CC Lather bowls

My Valet Captains Coin Collector Bowl
View attachment 1464236

Our Countertop Copper Key Keeper bowl

View attachment 1464238

And what was supposed to be my USB Utility bowl which was stolen from me by my wife, is now her Starry Night Silver Sanctuary bowl!

View attachment 1464240

Absolutely lovely! 😍 Thank you for sharing some Captains Choice beauty with me, and in the uses you folks are using them for, very nice. I suggested before, that you should buy another starry night bowl for you Phill, my suggestion still stands. I wouldn't have blamed her for wanting to use it for her silver though, I mean look at it, its freaking gorgeous! 😍 And it also looks great with her silver in it too!

Don't you worry about a thing Phill, because I appreciate and love pictures so much, I am going to make you feel better with this picture..................

Captains Choice Seaworthy - Starry Night Ceramic Bowl with APShaveCO G5C Synthetic Brush in Blue Lagoon Handle. Using Captains Choice Italia shave soap, whipped up into yogurt consistency lather.
proxy.php

Love it, Phil!

I am so hopeless - all I see are new markets. I need to relax!

Scott, you are the CEO and a vendor, its impossible for you to think any different! But I agree, its good to keep yourself on an even keel. <<<--- You see what I did there? Your not the only one to come up with clever nautical terms hehe. 😝

Top Bottom