What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Pictures not showing on Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

For a long time I had problems on this particular forum, pictures would show twice in every thread. We're at a point when I don't really care for data consumption but it got to a point when I started to worry about getting a tendinitis in my scrolling thumb.

Those were the days! Lately no pictures are displayed whatsoever.

Got in touch with Tapatalk and they told me that this forum uses an outdated plugin for Tapatalk and that it should be updated. Mentioned also that they'd let you, admins, know about it but that I should bring it up myself too so here I am.

Many thanks,
Stefan

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

I’ve been viewing the forum in my Chrome browser for the iPad. What is the advantage to using Tapatalk instead?
Well, it's just more handy when browsing on your cell and if you happen to post or follow more than one forum. Keeps everything simple.

On the other hand, you trade in a lot of the good stuff of a website for this simplicity.

BigFoot

Well, it's just more handy when browsing on your cell and if you happen to post or follow more than one forum. Keeps everything simple.

On the other hand, you trade in a lot of the good stuff of a website for this simplicity.

The forum works really well on mobile devices. I run Tapa in the background so I get the alerts but I never actually use it.