What's new

Pictures - need your opinion

Wish USPS allowed aftershave to be shipped.

I'm quite sure they do? I thought such things just had to be declared as "hazardous goods" and then have to travel via ground transport only.

I don't think a big retailer like Maggard's would be breaking the rules and they've shipped me orders containing aftershave via USPS before :001_302:

E221F139-6511-47BD-B491-872F671FB420.jpeg

This mug is great. Solid without being too heavy and a sweet looking sheen. Captain, thank you for your generosity. Samples are one thing, but quite a surprise to find an unexpected full size balm! You’ve outdone yourself.

I don't know how @Captain Pre-Capsize did it, but he not only sent something out here to a deployed area in record time, but he sent me some really really nice balm with my order. Usually the Military post office just turns things around if anything says "post shave" or "aftershave". I had just shaved and as soon as I opened the package I cried a tear of joy. Then I put some on. North is so very nice. I really wish I was in a position to acquire more of it. He also sent me a the Captain's Choice Badger brush. Just threw it in there. That's a sixty dollar brush! He also put in some samples of Venture Shaving Soap and 45th Parallel Shaving Cream.

I know this sounds weird, but stuff like this makes my stone heart go soft. I'm so used to people taking from me and demanding from me that when someone gives me anything I cry a bit. @Captain Pre-Capsize isn't the only one who does great things like this. However, I just wanted to say thank you so much for what you have done. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.

God Bless,
BigD

Oh, and here is a picture of my brother's shave den. See if you can spot the Captain's Choice products.

I'm quite sure they do? I thought such things just had to be declared as "hazardous goods" and then have to travel via ground transport only.

I don't think a big retailer like Maggard's would be breaking the rules and they've shipped me orders containing aftershave via USPS before :001_302:
I'm sorry, should have been a bit more clear. My fault. I wish MPS USPS would allow Aftershaves. Sorry for the late reply and explanation.

Top Bottom