What's new

*PICS* Simpson Wee Scot *PICS*

Seriously.... just look at how incredibly small this thing is.... do I even need to say more?

full

full

full

full

THIS IS MY PINKIE FINGER!!
full

full

full

No... the brush on the left is not a BK12.... it is a dinky BK4
full

Top down comparo - Kent on left Simpson on right
full

Next to Merkur Progress
full

full

Wee Scot on left - Simpson Polo 12 on right
full

Next to a tub of Trumper Limes...
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy smokes! That is one cute little bugger, I think that my travel kit is about to get a little smaller:tongue_sm Cheers, DJ.

Kyle said:
Wow! Be careful where you set that little bugger down. It migh slip down the drain.

Actually... the scariest thing..... I just put the brush up against the monitor.... and the brush is bigger in the pictures than it is in real life! :eek: :eek:

With The Grain said:
lol i thought you were exaggerating, that thing is tiny! and how much does one of these little things run $ ?

They retail for about $65. I think the cheapest you can dig 'em up online is about $40. BIG time money for a dinky little girlie man brush. I would not recommend purchasing this brush - other than for collecting purposes. I think the money spent on a proper sized travel/soap/small brush would be much better spent..... but hey - to each their own.

I almost bought one of these for my travel kit last week. This is just absurd!....yet odly compelling. It really is a cute little sucker.
Cheers,
Jeff

Top Bottom