What's new

Pics of a Vulfix #41 lathering Proraso soap

Gents,
Sorry no video yet.... having compatibility issues, long story, but I am working on it. I took pics of the whole process. I throughly let the brush become drenched in hot water, I swirled the brush on the proraso soap about 15 or so times, and then I swirled the brush around my left hand for a few seconds to generate enough lather to take pics of. Hope this helps. I'll post a thread on pics of Salter cream being lathered for comparison.

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

Looks great, I might have to pick me up that proraso soap. Does a local target carry that normally?

MBlatt said:
Looks great, I might have to pick me up that proraso soap. Does a local target carry that normally?

Yes, Target should have both the tubs and the tubes, as well as a canned version of the stuff. But be sure to look for it in the beauty/spa section, because for whatever reason they put the Proraso stuff there instead of in the men's shaving section.

I still haven't been able to get a decent lather with Proraso soap. I'm using a Vulfix 2233 Super and I get great lather with everything else except Williams Mug Soap. I can even get awesome lather with regular Neutrogena face soap.

I think its because of the little plastic tub it comes in.

Tim

Top Bottom