What's new

‘Pickleball is for everyone’: Inside America’s fastest growing sport ;-)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hi everyone...anybody into Pickleball?

I know its a "mash-up of tennis, badminton, and ping pong", but sadly we don't have pickle courts around here.
proxy.php

By Ashley Harrell - National Geographic - 17 Oct 22

"...This...explains a lot about why the sport of pickleball—a mash-up of tennis, badminton, and ping pong—is catching on across the United States: It’s competitive yet highly social, provides a great workout, and can be picked up quickly by most anyone, anywhere".

1666903094716.png
1666903195241.png
1666903146541.png

Read More: Pickleball is for everyone!

1666903277228.png
“Home is where the court is". Anonymous

I had never heard of pickleball until it showed up at my church a few years ago. I haven't personally played the game, but it is very popular with both folks at church and folks who come and don't attend the church. They do a devotional in the middle of the games, so we use it as a way to reach out to folks who don't normally attend.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Heard Pickleball the first time this week. Went to our pulmonologist with my wife and he just got back from a vacation in FL. As I asked him how the golf was, he said "Oh I did not play golf this time, but pickle ball". Had to look it up, as someone said, mix of a couple sports - Tennis, Badminton and table tennis. He said it is a lot of fun.

My mom plays it a few times a week and loves it. She is in her late 70’s and never played tennis or badminton prior to taking up pickleball.

i have never played it, but it looks fun. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Top Bottom