What's new

Pick The Next Thread Reaction!!!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Bacon is the most delicious, flawless item on the face of the earth. There is nothing that cannot be made better by the addition of bacon. As the isolated, single example of true perfection in the existence of mankind, the bacon emoji symbolizes what you believe to be a perfect or near perfect post.

An alternative meaning for the bacon emoji is:
I have bacon.
I had bacon.
I want bacon.
I love bacon.
I'm thinking of bacon.
Do you have any bacon?

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Bacon is the most delicious, flawless item on the face of the earth. There is nothing that cannot be made better by the addition of bacon. As the isolated, single example of true perfection in the existence of mankind, the bacon emoji symbolizes what you believe to be a perfect or near perfect post.

I have bacon.
I had bacon.
I want bacon.
I love bacon.
I'm thinking of bacon.
Do you have any bacon?
I had a BLT yesterday. 🥓

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
zipit.gif

Zip it

suspicious.jpg

Suspicious

bored.jpg

Bored

stinks.jpg

That stinks

I have bacon.
I had bacon.
I want bacon.
I love bacon.
I'm thinking of bacon.
Do you have any bacon?
I don’t think you could have encapsulated it any better, Phil.

Bacon is delicious. End of story. Maybe we need a MIC DROP emoji?

Also, how about a simple 👎 Emoji? We don’t downvote here, but sometimes it is ok to disagree.

Last edited:

I have bacon.
I had bacon.
I want bacon.
I love bacon.
I'm thinking of bacon.
Do you have any bacon?
The poster deserves bacon(and a beer so the bacon doesn't get stuck. Safety first)

I'm in favor of the drool emoji for when people post something that I'm lusting over.🤤
Can we make it the Homer Simpson drooling face?

My favorites so far are drooling and the chef's kiss. 100%/me too/this! is also way up there. Emoji wearing sunglasses (cool) would be nice.

I'm not sure how I missed this on Monday. Of the ones mentioned so far, I like this
I occasionally look for one to indicate a simple "I agree" to use in lieu of posting an otherwise contentless "me too" in a topic. Sometimes I see "+1" icons used for this purpose.

I tend to use the "like" thumbs-up in most of these cases but sometimes I just wander off without reacting or posting because sometimes a Like seems wrong when the thing I want to affirm is along the lines of "I hate it when I drop my expensive thing" or "I miss my old dog" — I hear ya, me too, but I don't really "like" it.
and this (the partypopper one)
How about 🎉 (partypopper) or 🎆 (fireworks) to indicate congratulations/celebration of an outcome or achievement?
and this.
This is a shaving forum, I'd love it if this emoji could be added to the react list

:shaving:

I feel like 💸 would be used here. Trying to think what reactions I see in our chat app at work that would translate here. Maybe a Homer Simpson "doh!"
1667676780747.png
for when someone does something clumsy or mindless.

I have bacon.
I had bacon.
I want bacon.
I love bacon.
I'm thinking of bacon.
Do you have any bacon?
And yet there is a dearth of bacon scented shaving products.

How about this?

🙃

Bemused upside down smiley face. I use it a lot in text conversations with my wife and it gets a laugh every time!

Hi,

Well, I don't know about Icons, but I'm sitting here now munching on a BLT minus the LT. Yep. A Bacon Sandwich! One of the perks of having a Farm is bacon. And eggs. But, no eggs for lunch, either. :)

Bacon makes everything better! So, let us not lose the Bacon Icon. ;)

Somewhere I have a pic of a bunny looking down a hole. I have to dig that up. It's not on this computer, but then I have several others. I'll post it when I find it.

Stan

Top Bottom