What's new

Pick The Next Thread Reaction!!!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
images.jpeg

You may be aware that we have been playing around with adding new reactions. The time has now come to get you all involved. We are now giving you the chance to pick B&B's Next Reaction!

That's right, it's up to you to decide. Here's how it will work

• Submit your gif or image of what you would like to see as B&B's new reaction for everyone to use for "liking" posts.
  • We will let this run for a week or so and pick the best ones
  • You will then have the chance to vote for your favorite which will then be added to our reactions database.
  • Reactions must be tasteful. Nothing offensive or vulgar will be considered.

Here is the current list of reactions:
Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 12.56.16 PM.png

What will be next!!!? It's up to you!

Unknown.png

** Don't crap on the fun.... Any post here stating your dislike of reactions will be removed **

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Is there a size limit? I imagine it has to be large enough to understand what it is, but not so large it becomes intrusive.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
32x32px is what it says. But bigger or smaller by a little will probably work. I think size is just so the image looks crisp and not pixelated if the software has to scale it up or down.

I occasionally look for one to indicate a simple "I agree" to use in lieu of posting an otherwise contentless "me too" in a topic. Sometimes I see "+1" icons used for this purpose.

I tend to use the "like" thumbs-up in most of these cases but sometimes I just wander off without reacting or posting because sometimes a Like seems wrong when the thing I want to affirm is along the lines of "I hate it when I drop my expensive thing" or "I miss my old dog" — I hear ya, me too, but I don't really "like" it.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Come on guys, whatt'ya got?
Use your imagination. Static, animated, show us that Emoji / Reaction that you'd love to click on!

The current options are all nice, except I can't figure out where the bacon strips would be appropriate.

What does the bacon emoji mean? I’ve been given a few bacons. Some, admittedly, were for a post where I mentioned bacon, but the others weren’t.

Bu the way, so far my vote is for Silverlifter’s chef’s kiss. I can see many uses for that.

Top Bottom