What's new

Pick only one soap: what would it be and why?

MWF. Triple milled to last a long time, easy to lather and moisturizing. Has a light scent that can be used with any AS / frag.

Oleo Jacmel. Best post shave, super slick and nice but mellow scent that can work with many aftershaves and scents.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'd choose my homemade soap because it's made to my own personal tastes and preferences.
20190902_084653.jpg

I'm really happy with two tubs of Ariana and Evans I recently purchased. Great lather, very slick, great scents and leaves my face feeling terrific. If I had to name one, it would be St. Barts. All that said, based on this thread I need to try me some Tabac!

Stirling Orange Chill. One of the best soaps that I first smelled and fell in love with. Great performance and the right amount of menthol as well.

Grooming Department Mandarin in the donkey milk base. Actually, any of his donkey milk base soaps would be my favorite, they are absolutely outstanding.

If you’ve never tried Grooming Department, I’d encourage you to pick up a tub on his next release.

Mikes' Natural Soaps Hungarian Lavender- I love the scent and Mike's has the best performance and post shave for me.

If you ask me the same question ten times, I'll probably give you five different answers. For today, I'll go with D.R. Harris Windsor.

This is a tough one but for today I have to go with something simple with essential oil(s) - Mike’s Lime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment I would be included to go with all those who have said Tabac. Something I noticed shaving with it this morning (beyond a great shave) is that I think the scent goes with many fragrances. Vetiver, lavender, Habit Rouge, sandalwood. Just all kinds.

Only one soap? The humanity!

Tough call, but it would be Stirling Vanilla Sandalwood. Their soaps work great for me, and this is my favorite scent that they make. It receives the second-most compliments, behind only Haverford.

Tabac. The scent alone makes it the clear choice. Throw in the fact that it almost lathers itself and is a top tier performer and it becomes a no brainer.

Top Bottom