What's new

~Pick ONE SOAP for the rest of your life~

Another vote for Haslinger Schafmilch.

I wouldn't want to, mind you, but if forced, this is the one, with Tabac a close second.

Haven't tried everything, but of the 50-60 soaps I've used, the Schafmilch is second to none in performance.

It might silly for some, but for me it Will be modern Williams. That soap serve me good even knowing that there some more quality soaps.

I've tried hundreds of shaving soaps - and without hesitation I'd pick Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge.

CS2.jpg

CS4.jpg

I hate to have to pick just one, but ditto.

wow, it was difficult for me to get it down to 3...and getting it down to 1 is basically a coin toss....so TFS bergamont neroli wins.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Wow, how is this even a question? MdC is the only right answer. ;) seriously though, I love the variety in my shave den but I would be perfectly happy using only MdC for the rest of my life.

Most likely Saint Charles Shave in Fairway scent, although there are a few that would be fighting hard for that spot; Namely C&S 88, perhaps MdC Fougere.

Well I don't like playing this game of one but if I must I would pick this. Most all I would get sick of the smell. Never get tired of almonds, plus it gets scentless with age and if I was to get down on my luck I could always afford it. It's Italys oldest soapmaker so I would never have to worry about some of these fly by night brands, here today gone tommorrow. Cuz shaving without soap wud sux.
$Cella-1kg-box.jpg

Last edited:
I would choose Haslinger. Any flavour. Excellent performer, priced well and mild scented so I would not get sick of smelling it.

Top Bottom