Pick my next review

What Review do you want to see next?

• NWC Injector versus Original Schick Injector

• Kiss My Face Shave Cream review

• Knize Ten cologne review

• Battle of the sandalwood shave products

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Guys,

As usual I have a lot of irons in the fire. I have a few topics I was going to expand upon, but I figured we would have some fun and let you determine the topic. Vote for your choice, or list something else you have in mind. Of course there will be lots of pictures where appropriate.

I was going to add another poll option to the effect of "who cares what you do, you moron", but perhaps it is better not to know about that one....:closedeye

No comment regarding the who cares question!

My vote is for the injector comparo, but a close second is the sandalwood battle royale!

I vote for the sandalwood battle. Sounds like an excellent idea to compare different products/brands in one review. :thumbup1:
Sandalwood fans, cast your votes!

Not being a sandalwood fan myself and having some creams I'm rather fond of at this point I'd have to vote for the Injector comparo. That being said I just ordered a HD so I have no idea why I'd want to know more about the injector, maybe other than a travel option.:confused: :badger:

SAN-DAL-WOOD! SAN-DAL-WOOD! SAN-DAL-WOOD!

I'm don't think I'm ready for a new razor yet, but sure would like to get some more "scents". Sandalwood and Almond are at the top of my list.:biggrin:

scott,

i voted for the injector showdown. i've been waiting for your review of the nwc injector and how it compares to a true schick.

thanks,
mike

Scotto said:
Hi Guys,

As usual I have a lot of irons in the fire. I have a few topics I was going to expand upon, but I figured we would have some fun and let you determine the topic. Vote for your choice, or list something else you have in mind. Of course there will be lots of pictures where appropriate.

um, if you do the injector review, think you could squeeze in some injector blade comparos too? i mean....it would only be right to try them with original schick, shortenned feather pro, and ted pella lab-grade, right? :)
baald

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Ah, a rare cheap shot from Ron.:001_rolle

Since I thought you never managed to acquire the injector (I recall many posts regarding NWC's customer service), I'd love to hear your thoughts on the razor.

guenron said:
How about a comparo of Kiss My Face to Kiss Some Other Part of the Anatomy shaving creams?:confused:

Like the Kiss My Hand from the company, The Whore's Bag, Inc.?

I thought that the Canadians had collected all of their remaining stock at the customs house?

-joedy

I use a straight edge razor exclusively, so I could care less about the injector comparo. So, I voted for the Sandalwood Battle Royale!

Scotto,
The race is pretty tight. You might just have to review both to prevent a wetshaving Civil War.

Top Bottom