What's new

Pick my next review

What Review do you want to see next?

• NWC Injector versus Original Schick Injector

• Kiss My Face Shave Cream review

• Knize Ten cologne review

• Battle of the sandalwood shave products

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the sandlewood comparison. Despite my best efforts I feel a case of SCAD coming on. So hopefully a review of these products will limit what I buy. (Although judging by what other people here seem to do, I will probably read the reviews carefully and end up buying everything anyway because of course YMMV and my skin may very well react differently:rolleyes: .)

Scotto,
The race is pretty tight. You might just have to review both to prevent a wetshaving Civil War.

Uh oh! I better start making a mailshirt out of my old shaving cream tubs.

Like many, I'm always looking for the best sandalwood rendition of all products (and having trouble finding it).....so there you have it. :cool:

Jordan

I voted for Sandlewood. I'm interested in that review just becouse I think of incense rather than shave cream.

A couple of hours left. I hoping that a few people chime in with the injector, since I would prefer to do that instead of the sandalwood stuff, but whatever the collective wants.

In a pinch I can combine them, I guess.

Scotto said:
A couple of hours left. I hoping that a few people chime in with the injector, since I would prefer to do that instead of the sandalwood stuff, but whatever the collective wants.

In a pinch I can combine them, I guess.

Scotto, do both, then you will have two entries for the contest.

Top Bottom