What's new

Photos from my vacation

Our surf rods at sunset. (notice the planes in the sky, see other pic below)
full

View from our beach house.
full

My scary daughter.
full

My cute other daughter.
full

Jolly Roger.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
mrs. chefchris said:
Nice pictures. And one scary pic. :eek:

Yeah, she found this buoy floating in the surf and was terrorizing everyone with it since it was so gross. But I loved the picture.

BeachBum said:
Nice beach Art, did you catch anything?:smile:

Glad you asked. We caught the following:

10 spot
8 croaker
4 Blues (1 was 18 inches and delicious)
2 flounder
1 puppy drum
1 sea trout
1 spade fish
1 black drum

AACJ said:
Glad you asked. We caught the following:

10 spot
8 croaker
4 Blues (1 was 18 inches and delicious)
2 flounder
1 puppy drum
1 sea trout
1 spade fish
1 black drum

Jeez that's a nice bag I could only manage one

Well we were there for a week, thing is, we caught almost all the fish the first 3 days, then nothing but the occasional croaker/spot.

Nice fish though.

BeachBum said:
Jeez that's a nice bag I could only manage one

Up here a brown like that would get your name in the paper!

Art- its seems like you had some spectacular family time! You are a lucky man!

I forgot to add this to the pics, it should be the first one as the pic with the surf rods shows the planes (F-16's?) further away in the distance flying to Norfolk NAS.

full

Wow, the pic of your rigs in the sand was about enough to make me cry. Just beautiful.

I work way too much. I've got to plan a trip for myself one of these days. :w00t:

jduffy said:
Wow, the pic of your rigs in the sand was about enough to make me cry. Just beautiful.

I work way too much. I've got to plan a trip for myself one of these days. :w00t:

Well, they say you can't take it with you when you die...so don't work so much, travel often and do what you like doing. I belive people might regret not doing some of those things when they get older and CAN'T.

AACJ said:
Well, they say you can't take it with you when you die...so don't work so much, travel often and do what you like doing. I belive people might regret not doing some of those things when they get older and CAN'T.

AMEN !! Brother...
I'll always remember my Paternal Grandparents planning their dream trip to Hawaii.
Long story short....they never made it.
Always something to do and never the "right " time to go.

I say spend as much time as you can with the ones you love.
Everything else can wait !!

AACJ said:
I forgot to add this to the pics, it should be the first one as the pic with the surf rods shows the planes (F-16's?) further away in the distance flying to Norfolk NAS.

full

I think they're Navy F-18s, but could be wrong.

Top Bottom