What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Photobucket images blurry of early Kampfe saftey razors,, HELP

let me explain, photobucket or badger or ???has intentionally blurred the photos, kinda what pinterest does when they want you to register, clearly non-registering is NOT what is making photos un-viewable {im registered!!!},,,so then, what is intentionally blurring these photo's,,,,search the first safety razor post, you will see blurred images of early ones

BigFoot

let me explain, photobucket or badger or ???has intentionally blurred the photos, kinda what pinterest does when they want you to register, clearly non-registering is NOT what is making photos un-viewable {im registered!!!},,,so then, what is intentionally blurring these photo's,,,,search the first safety razor post, you will see blurred images of early ones
Can you give me a link?

Toothpick

TACO HOUND
I’m pretty sure it’s a Photobucket issue. They want users to pay to host photos now. Those that have a free account get blurry photos when they exceed the free hosting limit. Nothing B&B can do about it. It’s up to the person that owns the photo to pay for more storage and get the photos A higher resolution. Supposedly there is a browser extension that can fix this. But you’ll have to research that on your own since you’d be installing it on your browser.

I vaguely remember this being a HUGE deal a year or so ago when Photobucket decided they wanted to charge a fee. They basically hijacked all the photos and told users they have to pay for access without any warning at all. So this affected every photo that was posted online When users didn’t pay up.