What's new

Photo of the Day

thanks! here are a few more from the Treasure Coast assignment over the past week...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Here is a shot from yesterday evening when i was playing around with off camera flash at some nearby rocks

$low-key_rock.jpg

I love the bug in the flower, Mr. Smith

Thanks Owen,
There were actually two of them and they were quickly making their exit as I was trying to get the pic. I prefer to have a bug/bee/butterfly/etc on flowers as opposed to just a flower by itself.

Dave ~ That's a cool pic, never seen snow on a cactus before and the iced over tree in the middle of the trees to the left is really quite attractive.

Thanks Owen,
There were actually two of them and they were quickly making their exit as I was trying to get the pic. I prefer to have a bug/bee/butterfly/etc on flowers as opposed to just a flower by itself.

Dave ~ That's a cool pic, never seen snow on a cactus before and the iced over tree in the middle of the trees to the left is really quite attractive.
Thanks. The 1st is a ponderosa pine and the other is a Palo Verde. They look really cool with ice and snow

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thanks Owen,
It does add to the pic, IMO

Top Bottom