What's new

Photo of the Day

cell phone shot from Edinburgh UK trip last year, Royal Yacht walkthrough, Prince Philip's 'study' and desk, with crop.
notice the curved desk shape with large bag beside chair.

proxy.php

proxy.php

600A1117.jpeg
600A1105.jpeg

Two from last night, just playing with the R7. First is with the EF S 55-250mm and second is with the RF S 18=150mm. Nothing great but it was a beautiful night and the mosquitoes weren't REALLY bad! Never had a camera with the articulating screen before and I like it.

very sharp!
never heard of affinity but will check it out, thanks!
next time, you might add more kernels in the background; maybe lighten and color balance in post.
Thank you. And thank you for your suggestions. I did color balance/WB adjustments when I processed it. It's white popcorn not yellow.

I wanted to focus on one kernel and not have anything distracting in the background.

First outing with the camera in a long time
From Friday with the full moon, and I even got a shotting star in the photo - didn't see that until processing the photo :001_smile
HDR from 4 shots

proxy.php
Nice, night skies are always a lot of fun. Do you think that is a shooting star or is it SkyLink satellites?

Nice, night skies are always a lot of fun. Do you think that is a shooting star or is it SkyLink satellites?

I was thinking it's a plane not a shooting star. it appears to have blinking lights.

You Gents may be right.
I think it is the last of the 4 shots, (it doesn't show in the HDR) it also has a streak but beneath the branches on the right of the tree and in a different height, and that made me think it was a shooting star.

I have a shot from another position, where I was trying my luck on astro-photography (first try at this) and it also has what I believe is a shooting star. This one I saw and actually didn't think the camera picked it up.
Hard to see, but about a third down from the top and almost at the centre and a little to the left
_DSC5956_2.jpg

You Gents may be right.
I think it is the last of the 4 shots, (it doesn't show in the HDR) it also has a streak but beneath the branches on the right of the tree and in a different height, and that made me think it was a shooting star.

I have a shot from another position, where I was trying my luck on astro-photography (first try at this) and it also has what I believe is a shooting star. This one I saw and actually didn't think the camera picked it up.
Hard to see, but about a third down from the top and almost at the centre and a little to the left
View attachment 1507130
You have to blow it up but I can see it!

Top Bottom