What's new

Photo of the Day

I might be out, then. Photograph is a hobby for me and I have no intention of making money from it. I'll still look into it but in light of the maintenance fee, I'm probably out.
It’s 9.95 per month. They might have a Lightroom only for less. If you don’t want to make the monthly commitment, there are alternatives out there for about $100 one time cost. I just don’t know how good they are.

I might be out, then. Photograph is a hobby for me and I have no intention of making money from it. I'll still look into it but in light of the maintenance fee, I'm probably out.

If you would like free alternatives to Adobes programmes, you could consider RawTherapee (~ Lightroom) and Gimp (~ Photoshop)

a brief mackerel sky this friday morning gave a short light show.

proxy.php

128062412_10160425284413275_6120691218504350318_o.jpg

This morning's walk, from the roof garden of the Marina Barrage - this is a project that will turn the river into a freshwater reservoir, cutting off the sea. Our condo is just off to the right of the blocks with red roofing. To the left is one of the Garden Domes, the largest greenhouse in the world, replicating a cool-dry climate (according to Wiki!).

Top Bottom