What's new

Photo of the Day

hawks can be very skittish.

hawk_1038.jpg

That's crazy! I would have never guessed the "glue" holding all that together was an octopus. Kind of makes me wish I still had Netflix.

The doc almost starts with this and he teases that he came in at the ending with that shot - and later the story leading to the purpose of the maneuver is fascinating - like the whole doc.

God bless, you take some incredible pictures. What is your equipment setup? Are you using filters or post-processing?

thanks for the nice words!
i've posted earlier in the thread.
these are timelapse shots, with leica q2 on a tripod, mostly at 7 sec intervals.
not in the most recent, but a couple others, i used ND filter to calm down wind/water ripples.
processed in Adobe lightroom, adding contrast, reducing highlights, adding vibrance to taste.
in most cases, i'll post a video rendering of the timelapse along with the photo.
let me try for today shortly.

thanks for the nice words!
i've posted earlier in the thread.
these are timelapse shots, with leica q2 on a tripod, mostly at 7 sec intervals.
not in the most recent, but a couple others, i used ND filter to calm down wind/water ripples.
processed in Adobe lightroom, adding contrast, reducing highlights, adding vibrance to taste.
in most cases, i'll post a video rendering of the timelapse along with the photo.
let me try for today shortly.

Are you using the same setup for your wildlife (birds) photography? I may have to look into Adobe lightroom. I use a polarizing filter on occasion but not often. I have considered other filters but haven't purchased any, yet. A medium format camera is not in my budget. Thanks for the info.

Are you using the same setup for your wildlife (birds) photography? I may have to look into Adobe lightroom. I use a polarizing filter on occasion but not often. I have considered other filters but haven't purchased any, yet. A medium format camera is not in my budget. Thanks for the info.
It sucks that you have to pay a monthly fee for Lightroom, but it does some awesome stuff. The fee also includes Photoshop in case you really want to make some serious edits.

Top Bottom