What's new

Photo of the Day

I think the closest I will come to that is in buying converters for my old Minolta lenses to use on my DSLR bodies.

Lol, but I am much more likely to keep using my Moto G6 tracfone camera! And editing the pics for fun.
Just remember that the best camera for taking photos is the camera you have with you. If that is your phone then so be it. I take a lot of unplanned shots with my iPhone 11 just because it’s what I have on me.

Bregenz, Austria, on Wednesday
P1040540.JPG

ok, this monday morning started out promising but later lost most of the color.
will try to post the video after editing.
as previous, all with q2 on tripod, auto iso and auto aperture, stepping through shutter speeds.

proxy.php

"Men & Women of Iron" is an on-going photography project I've been doing for the past four or five years. M&WoI photos are taken at a local art studio and foundry in cooperation with VetArt.org; a community based art organization serving fellow veterans using art as a therapeutic tool.

Men & Women of Iron #7.jpg

Men & Women of Iron, #7

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
"Men & Women of Iron" is an on-going photography project I've been doing for the past four or five years. M&WoI photos are taken at a local art studio and foundry in cooperation with VetArt.org; a community based art organization serving fellow veterans using art as a therapeutic tool.

View attachment 1163091
Men & Women of Iron, #7
So you took this shot?

VERY nice composition my friend!

Lovely Rhode Island Day when a late afternoon fog bank rolled in over Wickford Harbor. Just had time to grab a Canon SX500 Ls. This is my favorite camera for ease of use, strong zoom, and easy to carry size. I keep it handy in boats and kayaks and it keeps on working. Even forgot about it on the back of my truck and it survived bouncing down the road.
Fog in Wickford Harbor.jpg

Top Bottom