What's new

Photo of the Day

I've got my wife's grampa's Ray Bans from the fifties WITH THE TAN LEATHER CASE! He had them.set up with yellow lenses for skeet shooting I think, with Rx lenses. I had sunglasses made into prescription lenses. If they ever turn up again I'll have them redone in the progressive bifocals, see if they can do that in mirrored lenses?
That pair are 40 years old. I got them back in 1980. I’ve since replaced them with a new pair that looks just like the old pair. I couldn’t get a new temple piece for the old pair. The old pair got lose in my truck and I stepped on them.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
That pair are 40 years old. I got them back in 1980. I’ve since replaced them with a new pair that looks just like the old pair. I couldn’t get a new temple piece for the old pair. The old pair got lose in my truck and I stepped on them.
His have the temples that end in a thingy that kinda wraps around your ear! I'm seriously going to see about getting them turned into shades again. The last time was around 1990 I think, but I didn't need bifocals back then, ha! But the Rx in them were still fine for driving with.

Cali
P1520516.JPG
P1520517.JPG
P1520542-2.JPG

Top Bottom