What's new

Photo of the Day

Not a special picture, but this is where I slipped and hurt my back a few months ago. Today I decided to get back in that saddle and overcome my anxiety.
9C93E977-70C9-48E9-AF15-6B716522C641.jpeg

looks to be quite a slope down toward, i suppose, a ravine! icy or snowy? you might have been lucky not to break anything!
Now that I’m older and not as nimble as I once was I’m always aware that I could easily break a leg or fall off a cliff. Thank god for cell phones and cellular watches.

Nothing worse than chronic back pain. I feel for you my friend.
Thanks, but that is better now. My problem now is that between the winter and COVID-19 staying inside I’ve lost my back muscles and will really have to work at recovering them. I also quit smoking 11 months ago and have snacked myself into an extra 30lbs.

Thanks, but that is better now. My problem now is that between the winter and COVID-19 staying inside I’ve lost my back muscles and will really have to work at recovering them. I also quit smoking 11 months ago and have snacked myself into an extra 30lbs.
COVID Weight Gain. It’s a whole new thing. I put on 10 pounds myself. But, I then signed up for the HMR Weight Loss program and I’m down over 30 pounds in 13 weeks.

Isn’t it crazy? We had snow flurries here yesterday and this morning it’s 30°F. What happened to spring?
Yes it is. There was 6 inches of snow on top of my car this morning when I left for work. By the time I came home it was blue skies and sunny all but a few traces of the snow were gone. Now I'm looking out my window and it is snowing so hard it's almost white out conditions. The weather man is calling for mid to upper 70s by Tuesday. :laugh: :confused1

this friday morning, nice weather, clear, perfect for a rocket launch! (too bad the trajectory was up the coast!)
soon, a light breeze came in from the ocean.

Reactions: shm
The area is one of the best for all kinds of surfing in Europe. This place is just about 8 miles south of what is known as "Cold Hawaii", and apparently it is considered the best place for surfing in Europe. The World Championship was held there some years ago.
This beach here is especially used by those new to surfing, and there is one or two surf-schools here.

proxy.php

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sometimes you will wonder why a person would trim his 8 feet cedar trees to this little bloom on the top of the tree?
These trees have been like this for 2 years and have not died, the will to live. Answer to this weirdness - below photo.
Deer being opertunists eating the cedar trees..jpg

Some one left the gate open to the back yard in the winter time and the deer in our local area could smell that easy food & being opportunists they are found some easy eating while the neighbors were at work. Only takes a 1 hr with 2 deer's munching way.
New Neighbors just bought the house so it will be interesting to see what happens to these 3 trees.

Top Bottom