What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Photo of the Day

Is it just my ancient eyes, or is the lens a little soft?
They were all taken wide open, so it would sharpen up a bit if stopped down. I was actually surprised it's as sharp as it is and the chromatic aberration isn't worse. Most vintage lenses I've tried really need to be stopped down at least a click or two. I left it wide open to keep the Bokeh balls round.

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
IMG_20201017_194057926.jpg
Really ABSOLUTELY nothing special here, except I had to show off my two partners in crime! I basically stole this wood. A very good friend, easily 10x smarter than me, and his son, 2x smarter than he is, called and said they had just cut up a red oak tree. 30 seconds later, after dark, they pulled in my drive! Just over 2 face cords. Very green, so I'll be using it next winter. I have no idea why I am so blessed, but had to show you my 2 guard cats making sure they don't change their minds!

I'm always amazed that my friends are so MUCH smarter than I yet enjoy my company and do so MUCH for me. I really am "George Bailey" lol!

View attachment 1170373
Really ABSOLUTELY nothing special here, except I had to show off my two partners in crime! I basically stole this wood. A very good friend, easily 10x smarter than me, and his son, 2x smarter than he is, called and said they had just cut up a red oak tree. 30 seconds later, after dark, they pulled in my drive! Just over 2 face cords. Very green, so I'll be using it next winter. I have no idea why I am so blessed, but had to show you my 2 guard cats making sure they don't change their minds!

I'm always amazed that my friends are so MUCH smarter than I yet enjoy my company and do so MUCH for me. I really am "George Bailey" lol!
Smart is not all that it’s cracked up to be. Congeniality is very much underrated. From your posts, I get the impression that I would enjoy your company.

Top Bottom