What's new

Photo of the Day

proxy.php

I had my second chance at snowflakes yesterday. It was pretty warm (34f) so they were melting fast. I managed to get this shot though. It's a stack of 3 images shot at f5.6. Panasonic GX85, Olympus 60mm macro 26mm extension tubes, Raynox 250, Godox TT685.
P1180699-Edit.jpg

Mega Market, Kidapawan City, Phillipines

Your market pictures are great. Everywhere in the world people have to go to the market/supermarket regularly - this shows that we are somehow all in the same boat. Especially since I'm retired, I say that a walk to the supermarket is my daily adventure - it's like that with the library too.

Thank you. Because of the university, Tübingen is indeed a good place to live - there's always something to do - often free of charge.
You are welcome.

I visited a couple of times while I was stationed in Stuttgart with the US Army in the late 80’s

Your market pictures are great. Everywhere in the world people have to go to the market/supermarket regularly - this shows that we are somehow all in the same boat. Especially since I'm retired, I say that a walk to the supermarket is my daily adventure - it's like that with the library too.

Yes so true. Thanks.

Top Bottom