What's new

Photo of the Day

Oooh Troy, my Kitty Di-di is a breed called "Cornish Rex". I have three Cornish Rex Kitties (and one sweet Female Tiger Kitty). Love em all.
Oooh, I like your Kitties!

Last edited:
proxy.php

Love that shot - cute little thing.

I don't really do portraits although I love to see them, but my niece had her confirmation (hope it is the right word in English) yesterday, and my sister had asked me to take photos during the day.
My niece wanted some shots taken close to the church where there was a small wooden bridge, and even though I am out of my element here, I would have to say, I did manage to get a couple of lucky shots.
And just for the record, I have my sisters permission to post them.

Traditional shot
proxy.php

My niece loves to goof around, so had to document that too :001_smile
proxy.php

what a nice uncle!
great action shot!
really athletic calfs, nice jumper!!

what a nice uncle!
great action shot!
really athletic calfs, nice jumper!!

Thanks, she is a sweet girl, so it is hard to say no :wink:
She loves to jump around, she has been diving (became third in the national championship at her age category) and now it is gymnastics she attends. She also has a very large trampoline in the garden she spends hours on.
She is having fun and that is the main thing :001_smile

Came across this beauty on a photo safari, she was minding her own business until I arrived and started clicking away.
She had a friend who came running down the hill to check me out when it saw I was standing at the fence :biggrin1:

proxy.php

Nice - I love shots that include water :001_smile

I'm not the one to comment on a lady's size, so I will let you make your own judgement :wink: - here is a photo with the friend who came running down the small hill; not quite the same size :biggrin1:

proxy.php

Top Bottom