What's new

Phone wallets and too many cards

I currently have one of those phone (Samsung A-5) case/holders that doubles as a wallet...well... it holds the phone and a few cards (4) and has a pocket the length of the phone. But that is not enough for the 8 or so cards I need to carry. I am thinking of going back to a bare phone (no case) and a regular wallet. What do you guys use? A phone case that doubles as a wallet, or a wallet, (soft or hard)? Front pocket? Back pocket? And all I carry for cash is a $20.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member

I have the 5 card design. But it’s an older design. The new one includes 4 separate slots, mine is just 2 slots, one on each side. Holds 6 cards and currently $96 folded just fine. I’ve had it….5 years maybe? I can’t recall. Incredibly well made.

19AD96E0-1E3C-4132-88FA-4BB841F9DA51.jpeg01693FCB-08AB-4598-BD50-97C9C45D512D.jpegEF8809A5-747C-4C7B-8D6F-F2121BCA61DA.jpeg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I currently have one of those phone (Samsung A-5) case/holders that doubles as a wallet...well... it holds the phone and a few cards (4) and has a pocket the length of the phone. But that is not enough for the 8 or so cards I need to carry. I am thinking of going back to a bare phone (no case) and a regular wallet. What do you guys use? A phone case that doubles as a wallet, or a wallet, (soft or hard)? Front pocket? Back pocket? And all I carry for cash is a $20.
I use a common billfold and use a phone case that just covers the back and edges with bumpers on the corner. The phone wallets are just too cumbersome for me. The phone cover has always prevented damage from being dropped.

I keep them separate, since the phone is sometimes left charging or is handed to another person to look at pictures, etc. Keep my smartphone in a TPU case + screen protector. Carry a regular bi-fold meant for back pocket in front pocket. Try to keep the wallet pared down, but like the ability to carry a few receipts, cards, local and foreign currency as needed.

I used to keep 2 leather wallets on me. A fold and a card only. Enjoyed it but recently was gifted a ridge wallet and been using only that. Apple wallet has made my wallet a lot thinner (in more ways than one)

I’m trying not to carry around unneeded cards anymore.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I've got the EOS (Elite Outfitting Solutions) Titanium front pocket wallet with the deep clip. Works a charm!

EOSwallet.gif

I’ve had the Capsule Minimalist for a long time (8+ Years) and it’s holding up great. I carry about 7 cards and theres some room for minimal cash. They have a few different models. Well worth the money IMO.5BD18E63-92D6-4EA9-A277-A7CC8C9CAA8B.jpegC3CE55C6-282C-48A1-A570-D9C8288AA49C.jpeg

Top Bottom