What's new

Phone case help, please

I just bought my first smart phone, which I kind of like, so I got a case from Amazon to protect it. The case is two-piece: an inner silicone case that cradles the phone itself, and a harder plastic outer shell. It just does not fit. I've tried everything, and the case is just too damned small. I even tried to loosen the inner shell up with warm water. No go. I think I am being especially stupid today; I need your help. Yes, the case model I bought was indeed the one for the exact phone I have: Moto e4 plus US model.

No pics, alas. I'd like an OtterBox, but I am afraid that my ignorance as expressed in my original post will in the end defeat me. I bought the right size case; I can't get it to fit. Will this happen forever?

I used to use Otterbox on my Blackberries. Then I was forced to move to the full screen smart phones. God how I miss that Blackberry keyboard. Anyway, I did a bit of research and didn't want to go with an Otterbox because I felt it was just too bulky. After checking what I think was every single case that has been reviewed by someone I settled on the Body Glove. It also is two pieces. One piece sits on top of the phone (iPhone) and includes a plastic screen cover. The other piece covers the back and wraps around the other piece giving it full coverage with the exception of open ports for the speaker and touch button. I've had two of them now for two different phones and really like how they hold up. The plastic screen cover really doesn't impact the effectiveness of the screen that much. A little bit, sure, but I know nothing is happening to my screen. I've dropped it several times (not on purpose) and it's protected it just fine. I'm surprised they aren't very easy to get but I ordered mine directly from Body Glove. And it isn't all that expensive either. Cheaper than Otterbox by a fair margin with almost as much protection.

Thanks; I'll check them out.

I figured out the mistake: my case is the wrong one for my phone, even though it was marketed an packaged as correc.

Many of those cases are mass produced and it could be just a bad case. I'd contact the vendor and ask them if they have an issues for that case. I have a body glove for my Pixel XL and it works nicely.

I prefer Incipio cases, but have also used Otterbox cases as well. Either one should provide a case that will fit your phone and provide excellent protection.

Sent via Tapatalk

Otterbox..good stuff.
Been using UAG for the past 2-3 years. Great fit and solid protection. iPhone fell off the deck (about 7 feet) bounced off the ground. Not a mark on it.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
If it is mislabeled, I'm sure Amazon will replace it for free, and send you a paid return shipping label to send the wrong one back.

Top Bottom