What's new

FS Phoenixkh's Clearance Sale: Razors and Brushes.CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've been reading any of my posts over the last few months, you will have noticed I purchased quite a few razors... all of them excellent. I've decided to thin down the herd and will be offering quite a few quality razors over the next few weeks.

This is the first offering listed from left to right.

1. Gillette England Flat Bottom Tech #77 (Fat handle). Mirror Nickel Finish. The top of the box on this one has a design. The second one just has rounded corners

2. Gillett England Flat Bottom Tech #77 (Fat handle). Mirror Nickel Finish.

3. Gillette England NEW Raised Flat Bottom #44. Silver plated

All three have been brilliantly replated by Chris Spencer @ Back Roads Gold. I included his tags in the photos and will include them with the shipment. None of the razors have been used since they were replated. The two Flat Bottom Techs are identical.

The price for each razor is $135, including USPS Priority Mail CONSUS PayPal only. Please use one of the above numbers so I won't get confused and you'll receive the one you select.

BritSale1.jpg

BritSale2.jpg

If you need additional photos, I have the ones Chris sent me along with a few others I posted here on B&B in various threads.

Last edited:
I’m even tempted by the flat bottoms. When you consider shipping, other fees/taxes, cost to ship to get plated and plating service they’re a pretty good deal.

Having A hard time finding the links to the other pictures though.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I'll post a few more:

RE_Vintage Gillette.jpg

BRG_replates.jpg

The above are all the razors I've had replated by Chris Spencer @ Back Roads Gold

Here are the photos he sent me:

ReBBG1.jpg

ReBBG2.jpg

ReBBG3.jpg

The razors are identical in every way... the lighting made the handle on the right appear different but they are exactly the same.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
If you've been reading any of my posts over the last few months, you will have noticed I purchased quite a few razors... all of them excellent. I've decided to thin down the herd and will be offering quite a few quality razors over the next few weeks.

This is the first offering listed from left to right.

1. Gillette England Flat Bottom Tech #77 (Fat handle). Mirror Nickel Finish. The top of the box on this one has a design. The second one just has rounded corners

2. Gillett England Flat Bottom Tech #77 (Fat handle). Mirror Nickel Finish.

3. Gillette England NEW Raised Flat Bottom #44. Silver plated

All three have been brilliantly replated by Chris Spencer @ Back Roads Gold. I included his tags in the photos and will include them with the shipment. None of the razors have been used since they were replated. The two Flat Bottom Techs are identical.

The price for each razor is $135, including USPS Priority Mail CONSUS PayPal only. Please use one of the above numbers so I won't get confused and you'll receive the one you select.

View attachment 1582743

View attachment 1582744

If you need additional photos, I have the ones Chris sent me along with a few others I posted here on B&B in various threads.
More photos of the Gillette Vintage England Flat Bottom Techs posted.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Final note for today unless a razor is purchased.

I have the original boxes for all the new razors and stands. I don't have the packaging boxes Gillette used for the #77 England Flat Bottom Techs.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
These razors aren't doing me any good sitting around so.. if a few dollars off will make a difference.

The two England Flat Bottom Techs are now $120 but will ship USPS First Class mail instead of Priority Mail.

Take $10 off all the rest of the listings not listed as "sold". They will all ship USPS First Class Mail as well.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested in multiple razors or some other variation.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I want to thank B&B for a successful sale. Only two razors remain and I've decided to keep them. As I've mentioned, they are only a deal if you want to the small Muhle stands I have listed with them.

For that reason, I'm going to close down this thread. Again, thank you so much if you participated, purchased or just read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom