What's new

FS Phoenixkh's Clearance Sale: Razors and Brushes.CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've been reading any of my posts over the last few months, you will have noticed I purchased quite a few razors... all of them excellent. I've decided to thin down the herd and will be offering quite a few quality razors over the next few weeks.

This is the first offering listed from left to right.

1. Gillette England Flat Bottom Tech #77 (Fat handle). Mirror Nickel Finish. The top of the box on this one has a design. The second one just has rounded corners

2. Gillett England Flat Bottom Tech #77 (Fat handle). Mirror Nickel Finish.

3. Gillette England NEW Raised Flat Bottom #44. Silver plated

All three have been brilliantly replated by Chris Spencer @ Back Roads Gold. I included his tags in the photos and will include them with the shipment. None of the razors have been used since they were replated. The two Flat Bottom Techs are identical.

The price for each razor is $135, including USPS Priority Mail CONSUS PayPal only. Please use one of the above numbers so I won't get confused and you'll receive the one you select.

BritSale1.jpg

BritSale2.jpg

If you need additional photos, I have the ones Chris sent me along with a few others I posted here on B&B in various threads.

Last edited:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
A note on the pricing. I have around $185 invested in each razor, including the shipping costs. I'm sure you might be able to find one in the wild, or buy one that is in rough condition, send it out for a replate and end up spending less. The two Flat Bottom Techs were already in very good condition but had imperfections on the top caps so I decided to have them replated. Chris already had the #44 and had replated it in silver.

Kim! You’re killing me! Lol. GLWTS sir, those all look stunning! 🤩🤩

Buy with confidence folks! Kim is awesome! And the plating job that Chris at Back Roads Gold does is second to none!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
A note on the pricing. I have around $185 invested in each razor, including the shipping costs. I'm sure you might be able to find one in the wild, or buy one that is in rough condition, send it out for a replate and end up spending less. The two Flat Bottom Techs were already in very good condition but had imperfections on the top caps so I decided to have them replated. Chris already had the #44 and had replated it in silver.
More than fair prices my friend.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Thanks all for the well wishes. I suppose right after Christmas isn't the best time to decide to cull the herd but we'll see how it goes.

Buy with confidence from this very honourable and kind brother! These are excellent razors and the best thing is in Kim’s journey the whole backstory is available too.

I just saw this thread and missed out in the RFB. Even though I am not CONUS but ok.

GLWTS Kim.

Cheers,

Guido

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Boo Hiss.... I'm often wrong but never in doubt.. I try to avoid falling into that group but..... I didn't read the BST rules before I started this thread. I thought I could start a new thread every few days to continue culling my razor "collection".

There is a 15 days waiting period before I can start a new thread. I took a photo of the next three I was going to list a few minutes ago. Oh, well. Such is life.

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
Boo Hiss.... I'm often wrong but never in doubt.. I try to avoid falling into that group but..... I didn't read the BST rules before I started this thread. I thought I could start a new thread every few days to continue culling my razor "collection".

There is a 15 days waiting period before I can start a new thread. I took a photo of the next three I was going to list a few minutes ago. Oh, well. Such is life.
You could just reply to the thread with additional razor sale info/photos. :)

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I'll try it and see if it gets any traction.

Today I have three more razors for sale. Left to right again. Same CONUS with free shipping. I'll probably send these USPS First Class. If someone outside the CONUS wants to buy them, if they pay the shipping cost differential, I'll entertain that.

4. RazoRock Lupo 95SB, HD handle, 95OC base plate, with a RR razor stand. List Price: $120 not including shipping.... $75 Free USPS First Class shipping. This razor and base plate have never been used.

5. RazoRock Lupo 72SB, UFO handle, 72OC base plate, with a RR razor stand. List Price not including shipping: $120... $75 Free USPS First Class Shipping. The 72SB was used for two half shaves. The 72OC was used for two half shaves and one complete shave.
5A. If someone would like to buy both these razors so they have a complete set of 72 and 95 base plates and two handles and razor stands, the price would be $140, including USPS Priority Mail Shipping.

6. Executive Shaving Company Claymore Evolution. This is my spare Claymore Evo. Matte Finish with ESC razor stand.
List price including economy shipping from Scotland: $161... my price: $110 Free USPS Priority Mail.

Sale2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom