What's new

Phoenix Shaving Star Jelly

Sorry if this is already being discussed elsewhere, but does anyone have experience with Phoenix Shaving aftershaves and/or star jellies? I came across them the other day while doing research to up my post shave game.

I’ve always been a Nivea balm guy, but want something more. Not only do the Phoenix aftershave bottles and soap containers have some very cool artwork, imo, but all of the scents sound very interesting and masculine. Any input you may have will be greatly appreciated.

I have a number of the aftershaves, like almost 20. I have enjoyed the scents that I have purchased. My favorite has been Black Bot and the seasonal Atomic Pumpkin. I really like using the unscented Star Jelly, keeps me from purchasing multiple scents as I can use it with other AS also. I started off with the unscented menthol and decided to stay with that, I think I have used maybe 3 bottles over the years. I do have a few scented Star Jellies like ET Tu, Briar, Grove and Sacre Bleau.

He sells low price samples of the aftershave splash in pretty much every scent so you can try them without much investment. There are also unscented samples of the star jelly and balm.

I bought my first star jelly this past year when the weather turned cold. I really like it. Not oily at all and leaves my face felling nice.

It is next on my list to try. I have heard good things about it so I will be looking forward to trying it.

I just recently bought my first bottle of Star Jelly and LOVE IT! The only bad part is now I feel I have to get the whole set: soap, aftershave AND jelly!

Top Bottom