What's new

Phoenix Fakelite series vs phoenix monster series(not bakelite!!)

Hi all

I am looking for any comparison info between the PAA fakelite series and the PAA monster series.

This is to be a seperate discussion away from the fakelite vs bakelite thread and intended for fresh eyes.

I just talked myself out of a Creatura. I was curious about your post, I saw the monster series (5 different ones), and the Filament (which I've been told is different from the others). The PPA site doesn't show any others, but a few stores have a PPA series 'A True Classic Bakelite', in brick red, and black. I'm wondering when you say the "PAA fakelite series" if there are others that I haven't run across yet?

I just talked myself out of a Creatura. I was curious about your post, I saw the monster series (5 different ones), and the Filament (which I've been told is different from the others). The PPA site doesn't show any others, but a few stores have a PPA series 'A True Classic Bakelite', in brick red, and black. I'm wondering when you say the "PAA fakelite series" if there are others that I haven't run across yet?
There are 3 of the plastic series:

Firstly - the bakelite, which is no longer produced.

Second - the monster series, which comes in several different colours.

Thirdly - the fakelite, which is their newest and as far as i am aware there is only one colour thus far.

All of these razors are based on old bakelite razors from many years ago.

There are 3 of the plastic series:

Firstly - the bakelite, which is no longer produced.

Second - the monster series, which comes in several different colours.

Thirdly - the fakelite, which is their newest and as far as i am aware there is only one colour thus far.

All of these razors are based on old bakelite razors from many years ago.
*nods*... I forget if someone here said it, or if I read it when I was looking at the Criatura, but it said that the monster line was inspired by FASAN. Who knows, sometime down the line I'll get the Criatura, but its off the table for now.

Top Bottom